Do you enjoy getting to know people and building meaningful relationships? Do you have a heart for helping those in need? If so, this entry level CAREGiverSM role could be just the fit for you!
**This job is for the Central Houston office--if you live inside Loop 610 or close to central Houston, please apply! If you live outside the central Houston area, please apply to one of our other offices**
CAREGivers provide a variety of in-home care services for seniors, helping them to stay safe and independent. The Home Instead Senior Care® network strives to provide compassionate and reliable care services to enable seniors to remain at home. Established in 1994, we've grown from a handful of local franchise offices to over 1,000 franchises nationally and internationally. We support those that are a part of our team, offering competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of shifts and hours.
Entry level CAREGivers provide companionship, conversation and personal care services for clients, enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
CAREGiver duties include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Previous caregiving experience preferred
Job requirements and pay/benefits for the CAREGiver role may vary by each independently owned and operated franchise office. As a CAREGiver, you will receive training from the local Home Instead Senior Care franchise office.
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.