An Established Financial Firm currently seeking a Mailroom Clerk Assistant with 2+ years of experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receiving, sorting, and distributing incoming mail
• Metering outgoing mail and parcels
• Operating FedEx, Powership, using UPS, DHL, and bulk mail centers,
• Stocking of materials, distribution of office supplies and offering support services in the daily operations of the mailroom.
• Keeping track of meteors and money through the corporate post office account
• Picking , Packing , and shipping store supply request
• Moderate documentation reproduction
• Changing toner for copiers and printers
• Shredding documents
If interested, email resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
The ideal candidate needs to have the ability to work independently, has considerable people skills, a pleasant and achievement oriented personality, is an organized multi-tasker, and is proactive and sensitive to tasks on own accord. Must have 2+ years of experience. Knowledge of United States Postal Service rules and Regulations, able to operate postal machine as well as folding machine.
Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
Proficient oral and written communication skills. Some knowledge of hand tools and capable of lifting 20 lbs.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.