Seasonal, part-time job at the K-State Super Store on McCall Road and stadium locations! Join us on home football game days selling purple gear to Wildcat fans! This is a great opportunity to earn extra cash if you have limited availability, already have a full-time job, or just love being in the K-State gameday environment! Enjoy a $200 bonus for working all home football gamedays plus other shifts may become available! Must be at least 17 years-old to apply!
Must be able to work all home 7 football games on the following dates:
- Meet, greet and interact with customers to ensure their needs are met both in-store and occasionally over the phone.
- Strut your cashiering skills daily.
- Create a fun, easy going, customer experience and educate fans about K-State licensed products.
- Assists with restocking inventory.
- Light cleaning, product merchandising and store-front organization.
- Work with awesome team members who understand leadership potential and what it takes to be a team.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum age of 17 years.
- Previous retail experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be available to work all home K-State football games.
- Communicates well with coworkers and customers.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for people by being friendly, personable and always engaged.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment but doesn't get jet lagged by the slow times, too. Keeps oneself and team members motivated to drive for results in every opportunity.
- Appreciates consistent communication, organization and self-motivation.
- Must be able to work in various locations. (EX: Indoor, outdoor, high areas, etc.)
- Must be tolerant and flexible to changing situations.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
Identify Customer Need
Utilize Selling Skill
Develop Product Knowledge