Technical Functional skills:
• Experience as a control / cost account manager for software on DOD non-recurring engineering programs
o Expertise working within an IPT to define the software tasks, the associated quantifiable backup data, schedule predecessors and dependencies and other inputs for development of internal master schedules
o Experience planning / replanning of resources (labor and material)
o Proactive performance of daily, weekly and monthly CAM activities including schedule statusing, variances, EVM, EACs, ETCs, changes requests and scope management
o Communication of control account and work package status impacts to the IPT and as necessary directly to program management, project engineers and software technical leads
• Agile development experience
o Experience using JIRA (or similar Agile platform) to plan, organize and execute team tasks
o Ability and willingness to coordinate sprints
o Ability and motivation to quickly learn the program scope and fundamentals
o Ability to develop a software development build plan with assistance from the software technical lead
• Wide breadth of SW program execution experience
o Experience with SOWs and other types of DOD contract documents
o Experience with transitioning software bid and proposal materials into executable program schedules
o Very knowledgeable about DOD program development gates and software development practices in particular
• Demonstrated self-starter
• Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
• Under general supervision, consistently and accurately estimates and delivers individual assignments to planAdditional Job Requirements:
Role will be OT exempt- assignment is 6-12 months
• Bachelor's degree in a Technical Discipline such as Software Engineering, Computer Science, EE, or Math.
• Minimum of 3-5 years CAM experience with emphasis on software engineering development programs.
• Experience with DOORS, DOD product lifecycle management processes, knowledge of software methodologies such as Structured Analysis/Design and/or Object Oriented Technologies, UML, Agile/SCRUM are beneficial.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
US citizenship required for this position.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Standard Accounting Practices