To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chattanooga, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Setup Tech Operator
Advantage Resourcing • Chattanooga, TN
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Setup Tech Operator - Chattanooga, TN
Advantage Resourcing is looking for an experienced Setup Tech Operator for a well-established company in Chattanooga, TN. This client offers a unique and exciting opportunity! If you are looking for a new career, we want to talk to you!
Pay Rate: $15.50 per hour (Pay increase when hired permanently!)
Shift Times: 2:45pm – 11:15pm Mon- Fri
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
- Call us at (423) 296-1225 or text us at (423) 296-1916
- Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/advantagechattanooga
Responsibilities of the Setup Tech Operator include:
- Change out molds in presses when switching from one part to another
- Work at a fast pace, consistently
- Take molds out of presses using overhead lifting devices
- Use power tools to remove all attachments
- Install molds for the next part the machine will make
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications of the Setup Tech Operator include:
- Must have stable, verifiable long term work history to be considered
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, consistently
- Must be able to take things apart and put them back together for a full shift each day
- Must have a mechanical aptitude/be mechanically inclined
- Previous experience as a machine operator with experience changing out belts/pulleys or changing dies is preferable
- Must be able to stand at all times for 8+ hours a day
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have great attendance and be reliable!!
- Must submit to drug screening and criminal background check
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Setup Operator, Dies, Molds, Manufacturing, Installations, Chattanooga, TN, 2nd shift, Mechanical
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position