Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking a Desktop Technician for a client located in Littleton, Colorado. This is a 6-month contingent to hire position. We are among the largest IT recruitment firms in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top-rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
After applying to this Job using the Apply or Apply Now button, you can follow up on your application by calling our Enterprise Delivery Center at (800.595.8658). Be sure to note the Job ID number found on this page and reference it when calling about the position.
Job Title: Desktop Technician
Reference ID: 184635
Location: Littleton, Colorado
The ideal candidate has strong troubleshooting skills (hardware, software and networking issues) as well as excellent customer service skills. You’ll be working on a Windows 10 refresh project doing imaging, data transfer and deployment through SCCM.
- Participate in PC refresh project (imaging, data transfer and deployment)
- Troubleshoot Windows 10 operating systems, application errors and PC issues
- Manage trouble tickets from initial log to closing. This includes tracking resolution progress and updating customers on ticket status
- Remotely verify software licenses in a Windows 10 environment
- Perform virus remediation and clean up vulnerabilities
- Utilize SCCM to manage software applications and troubleshoot issues
- H. S. diploma or GED at minimum. A+ certification preferred
- 2+ years of Desktop support experience in a Windows 10 environment
- Able to identify system vulnerabilities and root out viruses
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: URL blocked - click to apply and to see more of our job postings, please visit: URL blocked - click to apply
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resolve Technical Issue
Provide User Support
Provide Technical Assistance
Provide Desktop Support