To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dahlgren, VA 22485
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Intermediate Financial Analyst
ECS Federal, LLC • Dahlgren, VA
Posted 2 months ago
ECS is seeking an Intermediate Financial Analyst to work in our Dahlgren, VA office.
- Coordinate with cost/earned value/budget teams on POM and PB requirements and efforts
- Build and support the requirement priority list
- Build budget exhibits or provide inputs to exhibits
- Respond to Congressional requests for information and draft responses to other government agencies.
- Build financial execution briefs
- Ensure funds align with program priorities, budget exhibits, and execution controls
- Generate and maintain spend plans
- Gather necessary documentation to support the preparation and submission of funding documents
- Generate financial reports and assess execution statuses, trends, causes, and resolutions
- Reconcile funds
- Reconcile and resolve data issues to ensure financial systems integrity
- The ability to obtain or currently possess a DoD Secret clearance
- BA/BS in Business Management or related field and five years of experience or MA/MS in a related field and three years of experience
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Five years of experience in a Department of Defense (DoD) program office or similar organization.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.