Afni is hiring a Field Support Technician who will provide technical support to the end users in regards to all desktops, telephony and network support. In addition, the incumbent ensures the technology is capable of performing all Afni and client-driven projects successfully. A key component of this position is to relay information to both corporate and local personnel of any challenges or issues that arise. *Position is onsite at our Opelika, AL. location.*
What you will be doing:
* Provide second tier hardware support such as troubleshooting PCs, replacing hard drives, monitors, keyboards and other hardware items.
* Provide second tier software troubleshooting and support such as conducting investigations on software issues, deploying updates and ghosting.
* Provide second tier network support such as troubleshooting connectivity issues and routing.
* Perform special projects such as late night application deployments system upgrades and installation of new hardware.
* Provide second tier telephony support such as replacing broken headsets, replacing phones, and local assistance with various phone models and technologies.
* Track the inventory of desktop phones, companion phones, cords, cables and other telecommunication supplies. Document routing that has taken place.
* Racking and cabling of servers and networking hardware in remote center server rooms
* Cable management and cleanup in remote center server rooms.
* Manage machines and users in active director.
* Provide Audit support for both internal and client audits.
* Act as a frontline for security concerns at remote centers.
What you will need:
* High school diploma and at least one year relevant technical support experience.
* Microsoft Certified Professional, A+ certification, or Network + certification is preferred.
* Experience troubleshooting and supporting a Citrix environment preferred.
* Experience with active directory and troubleshooting network / server issues preferred.
* Experience working with Symantec Ghost preferred.
* Experience with Avaya and Cisco telephone systems preferred.
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required.
* Possess strong customer service, organizational and prioritization skills.
* Demonstrated strong written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to handle to multiple tasks with attention to detail and meet deadlines simultaneously.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills (negotiation, team-building, positive thinking, can-do attitude and job flexibility).
At Afni we provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Full-time1000 Jeter Drive, Opelika, AL 36801
Did you know we have one of the most lucrative referral programs around? Here's how it works:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Field Support Technician
- Active Directory Group
- Attention To Detail
- Citrix Systems