To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Momence, IL 60954
- Morgan Ewers
- Phone: mewers@ApplyOnline.NA.manpowerrpoaona
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Recruiting Coordinator -Momence, IL
ManpowerGroup Solutions • Momence, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Momence, IL
This position is responsible for processing new hires via our client's ATS and HRIS systems as well as interview scheduling. This role requires effectively multi-tasking while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our clients and the recruiting team in order to effectively manage all matters independently. Position is located at client site in Momence, IL.
* ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance
o Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system
o Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system
o Input test results as applicable
o Application & database maintenance
o Arrange appointments with potential candidates
o Candidate follow-up
o Provide assistance with reference checks
* Pre-screen and interview scheduling for Recruiters or Client Hiring Managers
* Onboarding processing of new hires:
o On-boarding process for candidates/employees
o Conduct background checks and administration of drug screens of new hires as required by client
o Conference calls
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
Required Years Experience
* 3+ years relevant administrative, human resource or recruitment process experience
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
*Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, corporate and client communications, etc.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, recruiters, executives, candidates and the public.
* Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking.
* Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team, hiring managers and candidates
* Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written.
* Ability to remain adaptable and flexible.
* Strong customer-service orientation.
* Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
* PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various technology systems.
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer