Highly desired national law firm is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant for their DC office. This position will provide administrative support to high-level attorneys including document calendar management, time entry, travel planning, client billing, and preparing/editing correspondence and legal documents. Great firm to work for!
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing executive-level administrative support in a law firm environment
- Excellent administrative skills and superb attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport and provide top support to both clients and internal customers
- Client billing/ billing software experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail
Rapport Loan Origination System