To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7405 Greenhaven Drive
Sacramento, CA 95831
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Laotian Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (CAHBE)
Faneuil • Sacramento, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The purpose of Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (CSR) position is to deliver excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone, email, chat, and correspondence. The Bilingual CSRs handle service and information requests, billing explanations, cost savings advice, and explain company policies and procedures along with terms and conditions.
Call Center hours of operations are Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 6:00PM; shifts will be determined towards the end of training. Training will be Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00PM for 3 weeks.
Essential Job Functions:
• Fluently speak Laotian and English to assist with customer's needs
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
• Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
• Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
• Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
• Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
• Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
• Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
• Ability to work under time constraints.
• Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
• Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
• Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
• Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment.
• Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up.
• Able to fluently speak Laotian and English
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience
• Knowledge of mainframe and computer (pc) and internet applications
• Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, and customers
• Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by use of correct grammar and terminology
• Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail oriented)
• Successful completion of Background check
• Ability to work the hours of operations as shifts will not be assigned until the end of training
• Ability to attend 100% of the required weeks of training
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete a background investigation, which may include a criminal and credit check.