To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Superior Distribution • Wilmington, DE
Posted 3 days ago
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the building products industry, SRS Distribution Inc. sells roofing and other residential and commercial building materials to professional contractors. Headquartered in McKinney, TX, SRS is a nationwide company with aggressive future growth plans. It is led by a management team of industry veterans who understand the needs of the professional contractor. Make money and have fun with us!
Sales opportunity to sell roofing and building products as an outside sales person. We provide teamwork, support and autonomy to our sales team. You can develop your territory, build lasting business relationships and earn a base pay with uncapped commissions and more. In our industry, we sell to repeat customers (mostly contractors and builders), which will allow you to use your relationship selling skills to build a large pipeline of business, leading to your steady and increasing income potential.
The Territory Manager’s primary role is to call upon new and existing customers and develop new business opportunities in the local roofing, general contractor and home builder markets. The sales person will coordinate closely with our inside sales support team and our vendors to plan and execute the promotion of products and services to our customers. The development and execution of a detailed annual sales plan will also be a critical requirement for this position.
SRS believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
- Prior success selling roofing and/or building products in a B2B environment. Prior success means managing a multi-million dollar territory. You must be able to demonstrate how you increased your territory, year-over-year and will do the same here.
- Have a passion for being a business partner to our customers and give them the tools and products needed to increase their sales and earnings.
- Requires a person who is a self-starter, and has great organization and communication skills.
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture.
- Have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation for local travel in your territory. There might be occasional travel to the corporate office in McKinney, TX.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship for any length of time.
- Able to pass criminal and driving background check and a pre-employment drug test.