The Senior Web-Based Developer is responsible for the development, maintenance and support of cloud & web platforms.
- Design and develop enhancements and new functionality on web-based platforms to include both back-end and front-end frameworks
- Some mobile-development initiatives may apply
- Responsible for development projects and following Agile Sprint cycles
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards
- Identifying work process improvements; and help implement new technology initiatives
- Microservices, MVC Experience & Entity Framework all a big plus.
- Expert knowledge of Relational Database concepts
- Knowledge in Design Patterns (Factory, Façade, Adapter, Decorator, Unit-of-Work).
- Experience with Testing Tools and Methods (Unit Testing).
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate internally to translate technical issues to non-technical teams
- Familiarity with an Agile team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Asp.Net Mvc Framework
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java Script (Programming Language)