Construction Bookkeeper Opportunity in Metro Atlanta - Howell Mill area.
Our client has an immediate need for a Bookkeeper with construction industry experience.Duties:
• Daily processing of accounting transactions to include preparing monthly financials, job costing, AIA billing, bank reconciliations, payroll, and purchasing.
• Posting journal entries and correcting entries as necessary account analysis and reconciliation
• Using automated accounting system and spreadsheet software on a daily basis
• Month and year end closing
• E-verify experience
• Human Resources The Ideal Candidate Must Have• A minimum of 5 years of bookkeeping experience within in a Construction company• AIA Billing experience is a MUST
• Strong attention to detail and follow through
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong work ethic, professional manner with customers, vendors, staff and management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Will "do what it takes" to get the job done.
• Able to understand and have experience with construction accounting.
• Must be a non-smoker
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to William Franks, Senior Recruiting Manager at URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply