At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Â
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Â
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. Â We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. Â Weâve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Â Â Â Â
As a teller at Wells Fargo you will spend your time interacting with customers focused on providing exceptional customer service and building relationships.Â Â You will engage customers in conversations and share ways Wells Fargo can help to meet their financial needs.Â
Your responsibilities include:Â
â¢ Engaging customers in conversations, listening to them, and proactively helping to meet their financial needs Â
â¢ Asking questions to get to know the customer to build relationships
â¢ Introducing customers to another branch team member or sharing digital options that may make banking easier for them.Â
â¢ Working as a part of a team to help customers succeed financially
â¢ Following policies and procedures to minimize risk
â¢ Accurately and efficiently processing transactionsÂ
â¢ Maintaining a cash drawer including taking in and giving out cash and balancing
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. Â If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
Other Desired Qualifications
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
â¢ Multilingual speakers are encouraged to applyJob Expectations
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
AK-Seward: 908 Third Ave - Seward, AKDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.