To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Golden, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Auditor II/III (DH 2018-299)
Modis • Golden, CO
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
An IT Auditor II job in Golden, CO is available through Modis Engineering. The IT Auditor II/III performs risk-based integrated reviews of financial, operational, systems and management controls. Aids the external auditors and regulatory auditors while maintaining effective working relationships with internal management. Consults with management and serves on various audit projects.
This is a direct-full time opportunity with a leading technology and data company, offering excellent benefits!!!
IT Auditor II/III responsibilities include:
- Performs risk-based integrated audit procedures on scheduled audit projects in accordance with approved risk-based integrated audit programs and in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Prepares and reviews audit work papers that accurately and sufficiently document audit tests performed, in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Drafts and reviews written audit reports that accurately describe results of tests performed, the nature of control weaknesses and exposures, expresses an opinion on the adequacy of internal controls and overall procedures and identifies practical recommendations for improvements.
- Assists external auditors and regulatory auditors in the performance of scheduled audit activities.
- Assists in the performance of a periodic risk assessment of all Company functions to recommend appropriate audit projects as part of the audit planning process.
- Develops specifications for automated audit software working closely with Information Systems personnel to satisfy audit software needs.
- Provides internal controls consulting on significant Company initiatives to our customers as requested.
- Implements computer-assisted audit techniques and practices auditing by exception techniques to improve audit effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other relevant degree is required. Advanced degree (i.e., Masters of Accounting) as well as CPA/CIA is preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years working in a similar environment, along with working knowledge of internal control concepts for each audit project
- Candidate must be actively pursuing one or more relevant professional certifications, such as CPA, CIA, CISA, and CFE preferred
- Experience working in a financial institution and/or experience with SOX auditing is preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
If you are interested in this IT Auditor II/III job in Golden, CO then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities, available at Modis Engineering go to www.Modis.com
If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Laura Sanchez by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled