To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brownsville, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
+ PCT Patient Care Technician Therapy Per Diem
Vibra Healthcare • Brownsville, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
Vibra Healthcare is conducting a search on behalf of Ernest Health.
South Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking Patient Care Technicians to join our team!
Please click the link to check it out.http://strh.ernesthealth.com/
The Patient Care Technician, working under the supervision of a licensed therapist, primarily responsible for providing support care to patients and therapy staff. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- CPR Certification required.
- One (1) year experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates awareness of current Infection Control requirements and practices
- Demonstrates clinical proficiency utilizing policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Demonstrates appropriate use of supplies and equipment
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
No third party recruiters please.
Job ID: 11953
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.