If you are an independent, consultative and eager audit professional who’s looking for a role to add value to and improve an organization's operations, this role might be for you! One of our phenomenal clients located in North Tampa is looking for a Senior Manager, Internal Audit to partner with the VP of Internal Audit to revamp their internal audit function.
Senior Manager, Internal Audit Job Duties:
- Getting SOX controls in place and working effectively
- Helping create the structure, procedures and templates
- Gathering documentation on existing controls
- Strategic design and implementation of the audit plan
- Supervising and reviewing the work of senior auditors
Senior Manager, Internal Audit Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and active CPA license a MUST
- “Big 4” public accounting background OR larger, national public accounting firm experience
- Manufacturing and public company experience preferred
- 8+ years of audit experience required
- SOX experience required
- There is roughly 25% travel with the position
Senior Manager, Internal Audit Benefits and Compensation:
- Fantastic leadership and mentors
- Flexible schedule
- Solid benefits
- Great compensation range of $110,000 - $130,000 (commensurate with experience), plus bonus
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for - we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at URL blocked - click to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.