To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Thousand Palms, CA 92276
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lennox International • Thousand Palms, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
We’re searching for a dynamic Store Manager to provide leadership and be responsible for the financial performance and operational excellence of a Lennox retail store. The person in this position will manage daily store operations and model excellent customer service with direct involvement in day-to-day service channels as appropriate.
In addition to developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with customers, dealers, sales and operations partners, this manager will be expected to provide clear direction to team members by effectively communicating initiatives, priorities and company strategy.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit, hire, train and develop the inside sales team with a focus on providing excellent customer service and solid selling skills.
- Promote the sales of replacement components and aftermarket products to the dealer network, contractors and other relevant business segments.
- Own the business in the local market and deliver results on established sales, growth and profitability goals by partnering with Sales to pursue new sales opportunities.
- Maintain a customer ready, professionally merchandised showroom, warehouse, building and grounds.
- Prioritize and promote an ongoing Environmental, Health and Safety program.
- Manage and tailor inventory targeted to the needs of the local market through coordination with the corporate-based supply chain organization.
- Ensure accurate inventory through cycle counting and general operational excellence.
Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Requires at least 5 years related experience.
Ability to lead others. Strong oral and written communication skills. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Expert knowledge of HVAC systems strongly preferred. Effective at developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with customers, dealers, sales, and operations partners Strong business acumen to position the store within the market in terms of promotions and customer awareness through the effective use of promotions, customer contacts, outbound calls, customer appreciation events, etc.