To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Oracle ERP DBA
Apex Systems • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Oracle ERP DBA
5 month contract
Must on site in Eden Prairie
- Oracle ERP exposure is a must have. Do not need to be a SME
- Doing Grid monitoring
- SQL profiling
ROLE -- Oracle ERP DBA and Administrator
In this Oracle ERP DBA and Administrator role, on our Shared Services Team, you will be responsible for administration of Oracle ERP application and related Databases. A typical day will involve standard Oracle DBA duties like supporting database backups and restores, refreshes, applying patches, working on any performance tuning requirements, and live monitoring of databases. You will work closely with DevOps teams to refine their SQL/PLSQL scripts, assist in application release deployments and support any database break-fix type requests. You will be required to participate in Production On-Call rotation.
• Administration and configuration of Oracle ERP E-Business Suite 12.x
• Administration and configuration of Oracle Databases(12c/11g)
• Monitoring Grid Alerts and resolve as needed
• Monitoring database performance using tools such as Stats pack, AWR, ADDM, ASH and advisors and recommend tuning options.
• Monitoring ASM storage; perform adding, resizing of data files, space management on disk groups, rebalancing of disks, etc
• As needed, perform Oracle DB backup and recovery using RMAN, Hot Backup, Data pump, cloning techniques.
• Performing Oracle DB patching, investigate and remediate vulnerabilities.
• Troubleshooting and resolving performance issues for Oracle databases and E-Business Suite.
• Collaborate with teammates, clients and other teams to identify and address systems problems, provide input and resolve issues
• Review technical documentation to verify compliance with client requirements and established architectural standards and guidelines
• Ability to multi-task and be able to work independently with minimal guidance
• Keep leadership apprised of current issues and propose recommendations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3 + years of Oracle ERP administration experience
• 5 + years or Oracle Database administration experience
• 3 + years of production support experience
• Oracle OEM Grid Alerts monitoring and resolution
• Cloning / Data refreshes from production database to other environments
• Experience with Data Guard and/or Golden Gate
• Experience administering and troubleshooting Concurrent Manger
• Willingness and ability to provide rotational 24x7 on-call support
• Willingness and flexibility to cross train in new DBA technologies and tools as part of today’s DevOps landscape
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
• Experience with Oracle ERP 12.2
• Proficiency with adpatch, adop, adctrl, and adadmin utilities
• Experience tuning forms and weblogic JVMs.
• Experience performing DR switchover/failover
• Experience with Oracle OEM Grid administration
• WebLogic, OBIEE administration
• MySQL experience
• Professional experience in the Health Care industry
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178