To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Claims - Subrogation Specialist
Acceptance Auto Insurance • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Possess a general understanding of the subrogation process and the state specific liability laws and procedures. Maintain a positive attitude in a fast pace environment while providing excellent work product, low occurrence of complaints and have good communication with vendors and supervisors.
- Review and assign first party subrogation claims to claimants, vendors and attorneys. Must have knowledge and ability to handle multiple states and venues.
- Highly motivated and able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast pace environment while providing excellent vendor service and low occurrence of complaints.
- Must be detail orientated and have the ability to keep accurate track of files assigned, monitor progress of files with vendors, and understand the state specific laws and procedures for filing suit.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of desk organization through maintaining diary, note pad and track progress of vendors and attorneys per established goals.
- Negotiation and problem solving abilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree (G.E.D.).
- Basic reading, writing and mathematic skills.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn software applications.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Good telephone manner to enhance relationships with vendors and attorneys.