A growing Engineering Firm in the NEW YORK, NY area is looking to add Mechanical engineers to their team. This stable and growing firm offers quality work and valuable knowledge to their clients in the engineering field. Due to the recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Mechanical engineer to join their team of motivated Staff.
- Review project drafts
- Manage Projects to completion
- Preform Equipment Testing
- Boiler and Chiller Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical engineering
- 8+ year of Experience
- PE OR EIT Licensed is Required
- Base Salary: $130,000 - $160,000
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental
- Excellent 401K matches and other Benefits included
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Engineer In Training
Physical Education (Pe)