Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Account Executive is a Sales/Business Development-based position that is primarily responsible for generating admissions in a designated territory. Account Executive's actively call on targeted accounts to promote the Great Lakes Caring service lines to generate referrals. Additionally, once a referral is secured, the Account Executive partners with Clinical Operations to convert the referral to an admission as necessary. This position interfaces with a wide range of medical professionals, as well as patients and families of patients, on a daily basis to drive business results.
My commitment will include:
- Thoroughly identifying the needs of referral sources, demonstrating a clear understanding of how referral sources make decisions and identifying decision-makers.
- Improving relationships between referral sources and Great Lakes Caring.
- Educating physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, and adult foster cares regarding the regulations of the home health and hospice industry, Great Lakes Caring policies and our scope of service.
- Performing community informational service events.
- Delivering and picking up medical forms and records from physician offices and facilities, obtaining requested signatures, explaining documents and facilitating patient care communications.
- Informing physicians and facilities on patient summaries of care.
- Identifying and closing new business opportunities to meet established sales objectives within an assigned territory.
- Maintaining a regular presence in each account within the assigned territory, as needed.
- Serving as a liaison between Great Lakes Caring, physicians, facilities, hospitals and other referral sources in the community.
- Daily documentation, strategic goal-planning and problem-solving.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years of successful medical sales experience
- Skills: Requires proven leadership, strong interpersonal communication, self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as with teams. Demonstrates a high confidence level to interact with health care professionals at all levels. Competitive mindset to meet and exceed business objectives. Exceeds expectations and requirements of external customers. Skilled in conflict resolution.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work meaningful
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you reach your goals
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical standards.
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is one of the nation’s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home. Great Lakes Caring’s primary focus is to provide superior quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country, Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in the right place. Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation