To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA 95206
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Associate - Stockton, CA
Oldcastle APG • Stockton, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Job ID: 151317
Sierra, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
In this role, your objective is to be responsible for overall sales support functions including (but not limited to) supporting the development of dealer/customer relationships, maintaining quality dealer presence, update distributor displays and P.O.P. material, sample requests and deliveries and orchestrating customer appreciation events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the Outside Sales Representatives in a designated region
- Responsible for supporting the development and maintaining effective relationships with current dealers
- Responsible for handling sample requests and deliveries
- Monitor and maintain all P.O.P. material for assigned region
- Coordinate and implement sales driven programs such as (but not limited to) “Demo Days” with vendors and remerchandising “Grand Openings”
- Maintain weekly communication with all Outside Sales Representatives
- Travel to each assigned region as requested
- Complete any merchandising or remerchandising efforts in any location as directed
- Provide a Dealer visit summary to management after each dealer visit
- Provide a weekly email to management recapping the dealer performance and communication performed each week
- Oversee Administrative sales functions for sales program
- Attend home shows and provide customer service
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Requirements/ Education/ Experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school or equivalent in experience, training and education
- One to three years related experience and or training preferable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prior experience in block/brick manufacturing industry or related field recommended
- Proven sales support expertise
- Excellent customer service oriented skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate, especially MS Office suite, order tracking software, email, etc
- Valid driver’s license and current auto liability insurance
- Lifting, up to 65 pounds
- Able to operate a vehicle for long periods of time
- Requires sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Some overnight travel required
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Sierra, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.