Advantage Resourcing is currently recruiting for an Accounting Clerk in the Broussard area:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Daily reconciliation and scrubbing of disposal tickets, preparation of disposal tickets to import into accounting system for accounts receivable invoicing.
* Invoicing in all Customer portal such as Open Invoice, etc.
* Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports as needed.
* Assist as needed in Accounts Payable with uploading invoices in document tracking program such as Docuware.
* Assist in handling customer and/or vendor correspondence via phone or email as needed.
* Investigates and resolves issues associated with processing of invoices.
* Reconciliation of credits with receipts.
* Filing, scanning, etc. as needed.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
* Associates Accounting/Bookkeeping degree with 3-5 years' experience required
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel).
* Knowledge of Sitrpro Saltwater Disposal Software (preferred)
* Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects.
* Excellent Communication skills.
* Ability to complete deadline timely and accurately critical.
* Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
Position will pay approximately $35K, DOE.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 529071
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Resourcing is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. Advantage Resourcing has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK and Sydney, Australia. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve.
View the full profile
Through our local market intelligence, we acquire resumes, screen and qualify candidates and prepare to deliver talent and solutions to our clients locally. Because of our vast global network, we also service clients who live and work in multiple geographies and countries as needed. It is not uncommon for Advantage Resourcing to manage human resource and staffing solutions for one client in multiple cities, states, and even countries. We are able to find the perfect candidate for a job one mile away, but we can respond to our clients needs whether they be 400 or 4,000 miles away while managing all of the international employment challenges, such as immigration and worker mobility issues, cultural anomalies, and currency conversions.