To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Munster, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Hospital • Munster, IN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Facility: Community Hospital
Department: Admin Nursing
Hours: 1.0FTE; 80hrs/2wks; Days; Monday-Friday
Bi-weekly Hrs: 80
Location: Munster, IN
Associates Degree Required
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR
Vice President/Chief Nursing Officer of Patient Care Services
POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY:
Provides extensive administrative secretarial support to the Vice President and as designated to department directors, managers and supervisors. Utilizes personal computer applications to streamline day to day activities. Utilizes personal computer application programs extensively – word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and other software to create appropriate reports and documentation. Assists in coordination of special administrative projects and events. Organize, update and controls filing systems including computer and manual files. Handles extremely confidential administrative information.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Associate degree or equivalent in Business/Secretarial Program is required.
• Typing skills 50-60 words per minute.
• Two years of executive level secretarial experience preferred.
• Medical terminology background preferred.
• Advanced personal computer experience and skills in hospital standard applications are required
including word processing, database, spreadsheet, presentation and other applications.
• Must be personable and must be able to work in a professional atmosphere and must have a cooperative attitude.
Internal posting period: 5/11/18 - 5/17/18