Pega Senior System Architect Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Pega Senior System Architect for an opportunity in New York, NY and Charlotte, NC. The Certified Pega Senior System Architect should have 5 - 7 years of experience in building Enterprise grade Pega BPM applications. This person should be able to lead and mentor the junior team members. The Pega Architect will be responsible for conducting code reviews and ensuring coding standards and practices.
- Design and Code new technical features in Product
- Conduct code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices
- Implement and follow agile/scrum processes
- Responsible for Performance and Code Quality
- Implement/Improve automation (in Code, Test, Deployment)
- Support QA processes and deployments
- Adhere and deliver the duties as assigned by supervisor
- Should be able to lead and mentor the junior team members. Certifications: CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect)
- Application development using PEGA PRPC -7.x, SOAP/REST, XML, Oracle etc.
- 7+ years of Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- 5+ years of experience of designing and developing Pega PRPC Applications
- Certified Pega Senior System Architect with 5 - 7 years of experience in building Enterprise grade Pega BPM applications
- Expertise in design, development, and implementation of process-based solutions and Business Rules
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design patterns and techniques
- Experience with SOAP/REST services/connectors
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pega - Lead System Architect. Signature Consultants is the parent company to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pega - Lead System Architect and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pega - Lead System Architect.
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Object Oriented Design