We have an exciting opportunity for a self-driven and organized accounting professional that thrives working in environments with tight deadlines and minimal supervision. If you meet the qualifications, you should apply to this full-time Bookkeeper role via Robert Half Talent Solutions. This Bookkeeper role will be located in the Royersford, Pennsylvania area and will be a full-time position. As the Bookkeeper, you will oversee the month-end closing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and reconciliation. Likewise, the Bookkeeper is responsible for a full cycle A/P, data entry, cash applications, coding, light journal entries, and general ledger reconciliation. Submit an application for this role now!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Verify monthly accounting close
- Draw up subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Qualified in credit card management and reconciliation
- Produce monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Catalog sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Direct Accounts Receivable
- Operate monthly accounting close
- Keep a check on Accounts Payable
- Assemble cash flow projections, as needed
- Work on special projects occasionally
- Retain a general ledger
- Notable analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Experience with Full Charge Bookkeeping
- Practical knowledge of Income Tax Preparation
- Well-founded grasp of QuickBooks
- Proven knowledge of Accounting Entries
- General familiarity with Sage Software
- Deep understanding of Bookkeeping Functions
- Quality experience with Microsoft Excel
- Full charge bookkeeping experience preferred
- Command of bookkeeping
- Basic Bookkeeping experience desired
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Top notch analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Considerable accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- 3+ years of related experience- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
Please reach out to Brad Fay TODAY if interested in this Bookkeeper role
and reference JO#03710-0011799611.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bookkeeper
for more information.