Beacon Hill Staffing in Atlanta is partnering with a high-profile Executive Search Firm to secure a strong Executive Assistant for an executive search consultant. The ideal individual will have experience managing highly-confidential projects and supporting quick-moving individuals.
Hours: 8:30a to 5:00p
Location: Atlanta, GA
Starting Salary: $70-72k depending on experience and qualifications
- Provide comprehensive administrative and project management support to a recruiting consultant, the associated sector, and the administrative team as a whole.
- Handle all of the daily processes to ensure the high quality and successful completion of every project.
- Serve as key part of the team and be deeply involved throughout the search process, from the initial telephone call from a prospective client to a candidate accepting the role and follow-through on continuous business development activity. Each team generally consists of a consultant, a researcher, and an EA.
- Ability to be a team player; each member of the team has a different role within the search process, ultimately working closely together with the same goal: successfully completing each project as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Work with local and global executive assistants on projects or helping each other out during busy periods.
- Partner with the consultant to achieve the firm's goals while managing the daily administrative tasks associated with the search process and business development.
Coordinating the search process includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Serving as the liaison between the consultant and clients;
- Project managing for each search to ensure that every step of the process stays on track, the team's efforts are concentrated on moving the search forward, and each search is completed in a timely manner;
- Creating, transcribing, editing, proofreading, and formatting client presentations, candidate profiles, position, descriptions, marketing and business development proposals, organizational charts, and general correspondence;
- Coordinating assignment calls, extensive interview and meeting schedules, itineraries and travel arrangements involving clients, candidates, and consultants.
- Booking conference spaces and managing all logistics;
- Preparing status memos and engagement letters, formatting resumes, typing/editing candidate reports, initiating degree verification, and obtaining necessary sign-offs on required forms;
- Managing the financial aspects of the search billing process, including expense report processing, client invoicing, and tracking receivables;
- Updating and maintaining the integrity of confidential and proprietary database, involving data entry of search activity;
- Hosting clients and candidates in the local office and acting as their point of contact in coordinating logistics prior to and throughout their office visit; and
- Maintaining excellent relationships with firm members, clients, prospects, and candidates to achieve the highest level of customer service.
- Must have a high school diploma; a college degree is preferred
- Ideal candidates will possess 6+ years of high-level administrative support
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common accounting procedures. Must have excellent phone and verbal communication skills to assist vendors and customers
- Ability to problem solve. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form
- Strong data entry skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel software
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance
- Meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner
- The individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
If interested, submit your resume as a Word document. If qualified, one of our recruiters will reach out to you via phone or email to discuss next steps. Thanks and looking forward to connecting!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries.Â Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visitingÂ URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Executive Support, correspondence, highly organized, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Administrative Support, calendar management, travel coordination, marketing assistance, meeting planning, board meeting preparation
Executive Information Systems