Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Individual will be the contractor functional area lead and principal interface to the government functional area lead for all laboratory and field integration efforts of the US Navy's TacMobile system. This may include contractor resource management, leading teams, providing training expertise for technical issues in TacMobile C4I system production efforts (including integration, installation, and testing of C4I systems), schedule management, and risk analysis. Provides the day-to-day management support required to deliver products in accordance with project schedule and budget. Duties may also include oversight of customer directed process and fielding plan development, project metrics capture/reporting, and results documentation to determine if requirements have been satisfied. The candidate may be required to assist in requirements development and identification of quality and technical issues. Must be an effective communicator (written and oral), able to provide status reports, schedule updates, and understand TacMobile system support.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Associate's Degree in Engineering, Physical Science, or Engineering Technology
• Sixteen (16) years of experience in support of Command & Control (C2) and/or Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Platforms
• Ten (10) years of experience, to include: installation of such equipment
• Six (6) of experience, to include: design, preparation and modification of engineering documents, and drawings
• Ten (10) years of experience in any of the following: Information Technology or RF Communications disciplines, of which 7 must have been performed within the last 9 years
• Note: Experience may be concurrent
• Up to TS/SCI Access
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled