Great opportunity exists for a Corporate Attorney to work in a growing Legal Department with a National Company located downtown Chicago. The attorney will work directly with the Management of the Legal Department to manage the operations of a legal department. Additional Responsibilities include:
• Manage the contracts process. Develop, prepare, review and negotiate IT, Saas and vendor agreements as part of the legal team supporting the company's vendor management program. Assign work to attorneys, paralegals and outside counsel.
• Prepare and monitor annual budget.
• Manage group information technology resources. Identify and implement appropriate tools to maximize efficiencies.
• Develop and update policies and procedures for the company.
• Lead outside counsel engagement processes, including maintenance of billing guidelines.
• Prepare or oversee presentation and training materials.
• Oversee human resources administration with respect to staff including coordination of performance reviews and employee development.
This position offers a unique opportunity for a talented and motivated attorney to make an impact in a growing legal department. Interested candidates please email resumes directly to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
and [ Email removed ] - ||.
Attorneys should have 4+ years experience drafting and negotiating complex IT agreements.
Attorney should have experience working in a legal department handling operations of company.
Interested candidates please email resumes directly to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
and [ Email removed ] - ||.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at [ Phone number blocked ] - || to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.