At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Business Transformation advises CEOs and business leaders from the world's leading companies on taking bold and transformative steps such as redefining their organization's purpose, pursuing, and optimizing growth strategies, defining new business and operating models, learning how to achieve disruptive innovations, leading end-to-end transformations, understanding and acting upon changing customer and market dynamics and re-examining their profitability. We blend business, design, and technology thinking to unlock opportunity for our clients and deliver lasting impact.
We are looking to recruit the most talented individuals with combined sector and operations knowledge.
As an E2E Sustainable Supply Chain Senior Manager, you will build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers. Using your technical knowledge and experience to drive clients' global business performance and sustainable growth, leveraging on EY's innovative solutions and transformation framework. At the same time, you will continuously develop through trainings and hands on experience on a variety of engagements.
Working as part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service and help leading organizations to operationalize their sustainability strategy, as well as develop and implement sustainability frameworks for their End-to-End (E2E) Supply Chain forward and reverse processes, within a variety of sectors including Oil and Gas, Advanced Manufacturing and Mobility, and Consumer Products.
Your key responsibilities
You will take part in demanding projects with regional and global reach, and you will:
- Assess clients' sustainable supply chain roadmap and define detailed initiatives towards its operationalization and implementation in supply chain operations
- Develop innovative supply-chain related decarbonization action plans, leveraging benchmarks and leading practices
- Propose detailed solutions for supply chain emissions mitigation and E2E supply chain optimization based on technical assessment of best available technologies
- Collaborate with an extended eco-system of internal and external partners, and take advantage of EY's alliances and owned digital assets and solutions
- Lead large, cross-functional consulting teams, take part in client meetings and interview client stakeholders to understand their business requirements and strategic objectives
- Provide hands on support, to help clients realize their supply chain sustainability and decarbonization transformation and implement their respective action plans
- Contribute to EY's Global Knowledge by improving existing assets and solutions, and by supporting the design and development of new ones
Skills and attributes for success
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex tasks under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to develop presentations that are clear and impactful, translating EY consulting services into meaningful valued propositions for clients
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual attitude
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Experience in specialized sustainable supply chain platforms will be considered a plus
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Evidence of self-motivation to continuously develop in Consulting
- A passion to provide exceptional client services
- Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelors' degree in a STEM field
- 7+ years of working experience in end-to-end Supply Chain in oil & gas, advanced manufacturing / mobility, or consumer products and/or consulting
- Solid knowledge base and significant experience in understanding and activating reductions in Scope 1, 2 and 3 value chain emissions according to globally recognized standards and frameworks, like the Greenhouse Gas Protocol
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, and codes of practice as well as a good understanding of the issues within the Sustainability industry applicable to sustainable supply chain
- Familiarity and experience with sustainable supply chain implementation and/activation. In multiple countries/jurisdictions is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ideally, you'll also have
- A Master's degree in Supply Chain / Logistics management, Operations Management, Operational Research, Industrial Management / Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Business Management, Business Administration, Environmental Engineering, Sustainability
- Previous working experience in a global Management Consulting firm and/or in a corporate environment.
What we look for
What's most important is that you're dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You'll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation, and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You'll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you've got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills as well as you share EY values such as integrity and independence as of high important then this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $146,000 to $333,500. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $175,200 to $379,000. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to E2E Sustainable Supply Chain - Senior Manager - Consulting - Location Open.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Business Requirements