To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
765 Sycamore Drive
Milpitas, CA 95035
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Teledyne Technologies • Milpitas, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Teledyne e2v partners to improve, save & protect lives. As a global manufacturer that designs, develops and manufactures technology systems and components, our innovations lead developments in healthcare, life sciences, space, transportation, defence and security and industrial markets. As a result of our track record of innovation and technological breakthroughs, e2v continues to be involved in many high-profile ground-breaking programs.
Our success is built on long-established relationships with industry partners. The combination of our strong in-house technical capability, and links with technical authorities and universities, ensures that we can bring together the right level of expertise for a diverse range of technical challenges.Position Summary and Responsibilities
Hi Rel, is seeking a Financial Analyst to be based in our Hi Rel Milpitas office. This position, reporting to the Controller, is responsible for a variety of tasks in the areas of analysis, One Stream data input on monthly basis and as required. Participant on internal reporting, presentation, other activities and special projects as assigned. The position has overall responsibility for coordinating, reviewing, accuracy and overseeing on timely delivery of financial data in one stream.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and a passion for numbers, is eager to take initiatives to completed tasks, and suggest ideas for process/financial improvement. The candidate is organized, self-learner, attentive to details and places emphasis on accuracy and timeliness, following through on all requests and inquiries. S/he can work independently as well as collaboratively with different levels of employees across the organization.
- Responsible for coordinating financial data from start to finish
- Develop and report on key performance indicators and financial performance
- Utilize financial data to help develop insights into business performance
- Partner with managers to assist in the development of revenue and expense drivers, and documentation of budget/forecast assumptions
- Review with managers actual monthly performance vs budget/forecast, and key performance metrics
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Yearend financial packages
- Accurate with an eye for details
- Technical savvy and comfortable working with various systems
- Assist with other projects/duties as assigned
- Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Data-driven, possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take direction and execute independently
- Great time and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance
- Minimum Two years of relevant experience in financial analysis
- Understand basic accounting concepts and treatments
- Experience with Great Plains, One Stream, system implementation is highly desirable
- Proficient in Excel (vlook up, pivot table, index, modeling skills). Good knowledge of Word and PowerPoint