$70000.00 to $76000.00 yearly
My client, a financial services firm focused in the mortgage/lending industry, is seeking a Program Accountant. This is an fantastic opportunity to join a large firm with excellent mentorship and a focus on community development. The Program Accountant will report directly to the Controller and will be responsible for the following:
• Maintain tracking of assign loan programs and ensure records are accurate and up to date.
• Serve as single point of contact for assign loan programs for individuals within the organization
• Track fulfillment of loan funding requests
• Act as liaison to the finance department to ensure timely funding and reporting of loans
• Act as backup for Accounts Payable
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Reconciliations of transactions to the general ledger
• Maintenance of trial balances for all assigned programs and work to resolve all discrepancies in a timely manner
• Manage the audit of assigned loan programs by government agencies
• Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly close procedures
• Assist in year-end audits
• Other projects and duties as assigned
Candidates for this position should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
• 3-5 years of accounting experience
• CPA license a plus, but not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel
• Experience working in the loan or mortgage industry a plus, but not required
For more information on this role or any of the others that we are currently working on, send an updated resume to Matt Shoe ([ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Program Accountant
) in confidence.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Program Accountant.