To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elmhurst, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
The HEICO Companies LLC • Elmhurst, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Stenograph the leading supplier of machine writers, software, and other productivity tools and services to professional court reporters, CART providers, captioners, scopists, and transcriptionists in the shorthand and manual speech-to-text market is seeking a customer service representative in Elmhurst, IL.
The Customer Service Representative will be a key member of the Customer Service Team and that will provide a positive customer experience by resolving issues and providing information in response to questions, concerns and issues by phone and email. S/he will satisfy customer concerns and resolve issues by clarifying information, correcting billing issues, and tracking shipments through collaboration with all internal departments and external sources while appropriately documenting in Stenograph data bases. This individual will also play an important role in the success of company’s Accounting, Operations and sales order processing. The role will report to the Customer Service Manager and be critical in the success of providing our customers with the best possible customer service experience.
- Expert communication and listening skills.
- Maintain a positive professional attitude.
- Respond to internal and external customer concerns received via phone, writing and email regarding order status, quality of product, billing issues, and company policies.
- Document all customer activities, conversations, and commitments’ in company database.
- Operator duties include routing incoming calls to the appropriate party, process incoming and outgoing mail, and welcoming visitors.
- Efficiently provide quality service for external and internal customers.
- Process/Audit orders and contracts entered on the Stenograph website.
- Maintain corporate database(s) with updated information.
- Administrative support for District Sales Managers’ and Sales team
- Assist customer’s tracking and rerouting shipments through Federal Express, approve returns and issue authorization numbers to customers, assist customers with replacement product(s), identify patterns of frequent returns and replacements.
- Issue price adjustments and refunds.
- Understanding of company policy and the ability to communicate to internal and external customers.
- Database maintenance and corrections.
- Assist with payment application including credit card and check processing.
- Work collaboratively with their direct peers as well as departments throughout the company.
- Ability to manage time and the urgency of priorities within their job responsibilities which may be variable depending on the time of day and time of month.
- High school graduate or equivalent, 1 to 3 years of related experience. S/he will have Knowledge of general office practices and procedures,
- Good written, verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and a thorough knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software, specifically Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to make basic decisions according to established policy and maintain regular and predictable attendance.