You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Utility / Maintain Helper - FT
At Benihana, your hard work is more than just a job, it's a career opportunity. It's a building block to a successful future in the world of business and hospitality.
Our people are our secret sauce to our success and mission of Creating Great Guest Memories. We are always looking for individuals who have what it takes to grow with us and share in our success.
This is an entry-level food service position that is responsible for cleaning the interior and exterior of the restaurant. Responsible for all utility and/or maintenance duties in the restaurant as assigned.
- Experience in the maintenance field preferred.
- Ability to use various types of hand tools and/or hand-held power tools.
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor during stressful and/or busy times.
- Previous experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry required.
- Ability to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be 18 years of age or older or in accordance of state law.
- High School diploma or GED preferred. Equivalent combination of education/experience will be considered.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work different shifts, including holidays, nights and weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required.
Here are some of the sizzling benefits of working for us:
- Fun working environment: You will work in a caring environment where you are highly valued and will have the opportunity to continue to develop and grow.
- Free shift meals: We believe in coming together as a family and want you to be able to enjoy a great meal. We provide all of our employees a free shift meal, every day.
- Benefits are important: We know how important it is to take care of yourself and your family. We offer a full benefits suite that includes 401K, and Medical, Vision and Dental for you and your family.
- Competitive Pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will have an opportunity to be well rewarded.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note this is not the full job description.
Salary Range : $17.00 - $19.00
- Construction Toolkits
- Hospitality Industry
- Restaurant Operation
- Tooling Assembly And Dismantling
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g3692b6
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.