Photography Manager - Miami, FL
The opening is for a Regional Photography Manager who will lead, develop and motivate a team that will produce professional caliber media and enhance the data for CoStar’s entire suite of products. Duties include managing a field team of 10+ field photographers, guiding daily workflow, performing quality control audits on media and data, hiring and training new field staff; and traveling to markets to work with the field staff in person. The Photography Manager is responsible for the overall safety and performance of their direct reports in the field including their success in collecting the best possible data and stunning media for CoStar customers.
What qualifications do we look for?
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2+ years of staff management experience, superior leadership and interpersonal skills, a strong ability to prioritize, excellent organizational and communication skills, and be detail oriented
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of photography and/or videography
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products such as Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere
- Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Remote personnel management experience, commercial real estate experience, or a working knowledge of CoStar products a plus.
- Must be able to pass the FAA Part 107 certification for commercial UAS (drone flight)*
- Must be able to attend and pass a 2 day UAS (drone) training course*
*Equipment, testing, and travel expenses for UAS certification and training will be paid for by CoStar.
Why should you work here?
- Opportunity to participate in the employee stock purchase program.
- Ability to participate in the company Employee Assistant Program that provides assistant with item such as: Pre-paid legal, tuition reimbursement, elderly care, financial and mental health services.
- Extensive paid training program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits and an industry-leading total rewards package
- CoStar will match 100% of the first 4% you contribute to the 401K plan, with the CoStar contribution vesting over a period of three years. You are immediately eligible to enroll!
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R20295
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) is the leading provider of
commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. Founded
in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain
the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate
Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze,
interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market
conditions and current availabilities. LoopNet is the most heavily trafficked commercial
real estate marketplace online with 6.4 million monthly unique visitors. Realla
is the UK’s most comprehensive commercial property digital marketplace.
Apartments.com, ApartmentFinder.com, ForRent.com, ApartmentHomeLiving.com,
Westside Rentals, AFTER55.com, CorporateHousing.com, ForRentUniversity.com and
Apartamentos.com form the premier online apartment resource for renters seeking
great apartment homes and provide property managers and owners a proven
platform for marketing their properties.
CoStar Group’s websites attracted an average of over 70
million unique monthly visitors in aggregate in the second quarter of 2019.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S.
and in Europe and Canada with a staff of over 3,900 worldwide, including the
industry’s largest professional research organization.
For more information, visit www.costargroup.com.
View the full profile