The Vice President Project Development (East) will lead wind, solar and storage project development efforts in the eastern U.S.
Manage a regional team of direct reports to identify and originate project acquisitions.
Fast growing renewable energy and Energy Storage project developer in North America.
- Lead regional team of direct reports and coordinate with internal and external resources to identify new greenfield project opportunities, originate project acquisition opportunities, and advance portfolio of projects to construction-ready status, with accountability for budget and schedule
- Develop commercial strategies for projects in region, drive responses to solicitations, and perform customer outreach in coordination with Origination
- Direct Involvement in development activities with regional team, mentor and coach team on best practices
- Establish and maintain industry and community relationships to advance company's development strategy and goals in the region
- Monitor market developments in the region and engage in policy and regulatory discussions to advance the company's goals
- Regularly perform regional market and competitive analyses to inform company development strategy
- Support project financing and due diligence as required
- Provide development support through engineering, procurement and construction of projects as required
- Develop best practices and identify lessons learned to continuously improve company development processes
- Actively coach and develop junior development team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Significant travel (50+%)
The successful Vice President Project Development (East) -
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's degree a plus.
- Demonstrated 8-10 years success developing renewable energy and energy storage projects.
- Strong business and commercial acumen required.
- Strong experience in Utilities, Renewable Energy, and Development.
- Based in or willing to relocate to Houston, Texas.
For right Vice President Project Development (East) there will be a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits. Based in Houston, Texas.
New Business Development