Salary Range: 100K ~ 150K
Our Sr. Software Engineers will:
- Work closely with product owners and stakeholders to formulate business requirements and propose technical solutions to meet them.
- Design and develop functional prototypes, identify dependencies and create design documents.
- Develop .Net based enterprise applications that integrate with legacy systems, third party vendors, inhouse applications, accounting systems and CRM applications.
- Demo/Educate stakeholders and clients on new features/updates, support systems and troubleshoot technical issues stemming from enterprise applications.
- Collaborate with geographically distributed Agile teams, perform code reviews and mentor less experienced team members.
- Stay abreast with new developments in cloud, .net platform and web development tools and systems.
- Be self-motivated and should be able to handle multiple projects, meet tight deadlines.
Communication: good written and verbal communication, organized through processes, polite and respectful of others, adapts presentations to the audience.
Analysis/Problem Solving: thoroughly thinks out and evaluates alternatives, innovative problem resolution, pro-active approach, initiative to resolve problems.
Workload Management: works with little direction and supervision, timely completion of projects, makes time for unplanned assignments, adapts to changing priorities.
Ethics and Integrity: perceived fairness, tolerance, honesty; consistent in application of policies and procedures.
Action Orientation: persists and finishes projects despite obstacles, or redirects when necessary; takes action and addresses opportunities with little supervision; takes extra steps to prevent mistakes.
Customer Focus: communicates courteously and proactively, learns customer’s short-term and long-term needs; sees issues form customer’s perspective.
Information Seeking: gathers information and differentiates critical from non-critical information; identifies keys sources; systematically obtains information through research.
Leadership: should be able to lead large scrum teams onshore and offshore in delivery and maintenance of large scale projects. Should act as a liaison between product owner and software development team.
- 8+ years of professional work experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of .Net framework
- Proficient in Angular and C# programming language
- Have hands on experience in ASP.Net /WCF application development
- Knowledge in writing complex SQL queries, preferably MS SQL
- Experience in working with Typescript, Angular and/or Knockout is an added advantage
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability and Desire to learn new systems as needed
- Be a self-starter, motivated, detailed orientated and a quick learner.
Nowcom is a leading provider of dealer management solutions (DMS), specifically catering to the independent automobile dealer’s needs. DealerCenter is Nowcom’s all in one dealer management software solution that gives the dealer total control over their sales, inventory, insurance offerings, and financing through a web-based platform. As an authorized credit reseller, Nowcom provides dealerships access to all three major credit bureaus. DealerCenter.net is utilized by over 19,000 dealerships across the United States.
Additionally, as a part of the Hankey Group of Companies, Nowcom provides infrastructure support, custom software development, and call center services to its seven sister companies. Along with the other companies in the organization, Nowcom has experienced 20% growth YoY over the last decade. The Hankey Group employs over 2,800 people and has assets exceeding $8.9 billion. Nowcom has 4 offices located across the globe, with locations in India, Philippines, Marina Del Rey, and Los Angeles.
Los Angeles, CA
Nowcom is ideally located near the heart of the city next to the Miracle Mile district along Wilshire Blvd. South of Hollywood and in between Downtown and Santa Monica, nothing in Los Angeles seems to be too far from Nowcom’s headquarters near Wilshire Blvd and Highland Ave.
Culture and Benefits:
At Nowcom, we fully understand that a company’s most valuable resource is its people. Nowcom offers a generous benefits package that includes up to 3 weeks paid vacation, a 401K and ESOP matching program, company retreats and outings, as well as a partially sponsored health and wellness benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Nowcom also offers access to a corporate gym and on-site yoga classes at its main location on Wilshire Blvd.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Ajax (Programming Language)