Miller-Valentine Group - Barclay - Dayton, OHPosition Type
Full TimeEducation Level
High SchoolSalary Range
Miller-Valentine Group is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for our Dayton office.
At Miller-Valentine Group, you will join a team of dedicated Associates that work together to deliver a rewarding, worry-free experience to fulfill a wide range of construction needs. As a nationally recognized contractor, Miller-Valentine has developed and/or built over 16,000 multifamily units and 100 million square feet of commercial space over its 55+ year history. We are committed to quality and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer competitive wages, benefits, career advancement possibilities, and an engaging culture based on excellence. With offices in Dayton and Cincinnati, OH, as well as Columbia and Charleston, SC, we offer a variety of employment opportunities in multiple locations. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, consider joining our team of highly successful individuals. BUILD DREAMS. CHANGE LIVES.
Skills and Responsibilities:
Administrative Assistant – provides administrative support as follows:
- Responsible for office preparations including turn on all general office equipment, lights, phones; ensuring office equipment has sufficient toner, paper, cartridges, etc. This position serves as first primary contact for all guests, correspondence and communication that enters or leaves Miller-Valentine Group.
- Answering all incoming phone calls, providing information/assistance and routing calls to appropriate team member. Support receipt of Mail/Courier.
- Assist as administrative support person for the Construction Sales team including processing invoices for Construction Sales with accounting team and processing new sales opportunities
- Coordinates the execution of reports and proposal materials, including but not limited to organizing, collating, binding, etc. as requested in support of Principal team members.
- Provides assistance with networking and marketing events registration; travel arrangements; expense reports and general correspondence; document preparation and editing, as needed; scheduling of meetings; input new contacts, leads & opportunities in Cosential; and print emailed documents as needed
- Support Construction Sales Marketing, including assembling proposals for external clients using the appropriate format. This includes editing the copy for correct format, font, consistency and person as well as assuring that the completed product is of a highly professional quality and assembly of accompanying presentation materials for post proposal interviews. This includes PPT presentations, print materials, and any associated data compilation. Work with Marketing Director to create and maintain a library of standard content to be used in the proposal generation process; track completion of ongoing construction projects and ensure marketing materials are kept up to date.
- Support any brokerage needs including State brokerage records maintenance and management of brokers license requirements; assist with realty (Ohio and Kentucky) and appraisal license & certification renewals, Kentucky E&O when renew license, MVG Realty license renewal and maintaining files for brokerage services; process any consulting fee or commissions; coordinate & retrieve information for offsite storage (Appraisal and Brokerage); and responsible for proper record keeping, confidentiality and efficient response time in retrieving information.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); some college education preferably in real estate and appraisal. Minimum two (2) years in administrative or research coordinator role. Good telephone etiquette and customer service required.
Miller-Valentine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.