Responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in local accounts/grocery stores to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is looking for a Part-Time Merchandiser to service customers around the Lexington, NE geography.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain appropriate product levels in the bread aisle and display locations throughout the account.
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product.
- Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with management.
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products according to date codes.
Education and Work History:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working with minimal supervision.
- Ability to frequently lift/carry products weighing approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead.
- Must be able to stack product according to depot stacking procedures.
- Possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service and solve customer issues as they arise.
- Must pass drug screen and MVR check.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: req11700
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
A leader in the baking industry, we are known for our category-leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality. Our team of more than 27,000 U.S. associates operate bakeries across the United States to bring leading brands such as Arnold®, BallPark®, Bimbo®, Boboli®, Brownberry®, Entenmann's®, Francisco®, Freihofer's®, Marinela®, Oroweat®, Sara Lee®, Stroehmann®, Thomas'®, Mrs Baird’s ® and Tia Rosa® to customers and consumers in every city, town and village in America.
View the full profile
As bakers, every morning we rise to meet the opportunity to bake the freshest, highest-quality products, serve our customers and learn from one another. You can see our work, across America, every day. It is at breakfast tables, in children’s lunch boxes, and in kitchens at night, where families come together to share their evening. Our work is baked into life, every meal, every day.
It is because of our people that we have winning brands and exceptional products. We want you to bring your dedication and enthusiasm to work at Bimbo Bakeries USA!