Online Marketing ManagerCompensation:
Website Marketing Manager
• Website strategy: Owning the website marketing originating from organic, direct, and paid search traffic. You'll own the architecture, design, content, and user experience of our site in pursuit of more traffic and experience in leads. As part of this, you'll be responsible for developing a site strategy that reflects positively on the company's brand — envisioning and implementing clean design and UX that are modern, aesthetically pleasing, and focused on helping visitors find what they're looking for quickly. Evaluation the site's UX and information architecture, and recommendations of redesign to better serve visitors.
• Managing the website vendor: Oversee he development, design, testing, and hosting of the website managed by a partner agency. Scope, prioritize and schedule projects, spec new website functionality and design, confirm implementation details, provide feedback, ensure projects are delivered on time, and ensure that any code deployed to our production servers are thoroughly tested.
• Expanding the website's focus from B2B to B2C: launching new products that will expand business from a B2B sales model to one that also incorporates traditional B2C sales. Overseeing website navigation, landing pages, and design, as well as the language and tone used on web pages, etc.
• Lead the effort to make all necessary updates to the website to help ensure the success of new products.
• Expanding the company's global online presence: Create a strategy for improving our international online presence through expanded microsites, better international SEO and SEM, more localized short- and long-form content, and a better integration between our English site and International microsites.
• Partner with content marketing and marketing operations: Analyze data gathered through Google Analytics, Adwords, Marketo, Salesforce, and other tools to help guide content marketing strategy. Work closely with the operations team to understand and improve the efficiency to attract and convert leads. Work with content marketing team ensure that the content developed helps maximize quality traffic and leads through the site.
• A documented track record of success in website marketing. Several years of demonstrated success in all the areas needed to make the website great — SEO, information architecture, design, user experience, and analytics. This will help you ramp up quickly and begin implementing the changes that'll accelerate business growth.
• 4+ years of website management, understanding of user experience and relevant visual and UI design
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
Search Engine Optimization
Google Ad Words