Local Virginia Beach manufacturer is seeking an experienced CNC Lathe Operator to join their team and help provide quality products.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to produce quality parts, all of which must meet the required specifications and targeted goals. $18.00+ hr, depending on experience
TO APPLY: Create an account on our website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CNC Lathe Operator, N051 then call for a phone interview at:
757-961-8368 (M-F, 9am-4pm) and email your resume to: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CNC Lathe Operator, N051
PAY: $18.00+ hr, depending on experience
SHIFT: day shift, Mon-Fri
- Setup and operate a CNC lathe to do a variety of close tolerance machining.
- Produce parts from prints, samples, sketches or drawings and check work, using standard and/or special gauging devices. All work must conform to highest quality standards.
- Install and adjusting tools, set feeds and speeds, install fixtures, blocks, shims, and clamping devices.
- Oil and grease machine as required. Clean machine at regular intervals.
- Conform to all safety procedures and policies
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals and to assure compliance to quality specifications
- Perform setup/operations on specialty machines
- Maintains safety practices related to machining;(wear protective clothing, eye glasses, as required)
- Can follow verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks.
- 3-5 yrs. experience desired
- Experience programming and operating CNC machines
- Ability to make parts from drawings and drawing files.
- Experience working with a variety of materials
- Ability to manage workflow throughout a machining center to meet priorities.
- Skillful in process improvement, verbal communication, functional and technical skills, controls and instrumentation, tooling, and attention to detail.
- Metal Lathes
- Verbal Communication
- Oil Painting