Holtec International is a U.S.-based diversified energy technology company with its corporate technology center located in Camden, New Jersey in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania metropolitan area. The company's corporate headquarters is located in Jupiter, Florida. The company also maintains several operations centers around the world, including major bases of operation in Camden, New Jersey; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Orrville, Ohio; and international operations in the Ukraine, England, Spain, Brazil and India.
RequirementsMinimum & Preferred Qualifications
- Overall project/product line management and coordination of commercial and/or nuclear related fabrication as assigned by the Manager of Projects.
- Develop and maintain project plans with prioritized action items, which also identify high-risk fabrication project/product aspects, conceptual design, and develop alternate fabrication plans as it relates to commercial or nuclear-related fabrication.
- Create project documentation to include job travelers, procedures, dimensional inspection reports, Non-Conformance Reports (NCR's).
- Review, submit and release drawings, calculations, specifications, Supplier Manufacture Deviation Reports (SMDR's), documentation packages, shipping documents, and other project related technical documents.
- Coordinate timely project/product delivery to production and customers, as applicable, to meet the project schedule and ensure customer satisfaction to the highest standard.
- Responsible for managing project/product workflow throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Oversee assigned project/product schedule and identify alternate sources of material and services.
- Work with the Logistics department to coordinate shipments.
- Work with the Quality Assurance department and Quality engineers to implement and maintain Holtec's Quality Assurance standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Manufacturing Technology is preferred to successfully perform the position.
- A minimum of 2 years fabrication experience and 5 years project management experience preferred.
- Must be able to manage multiple ongoing projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Must be able to work with multiple levels of the organization to complete goals.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and complete assignments with little supervision.
- Working knowledge of ASME codes, ASNT and NDT/NDE inspection and testing methods preferred.
- Attention To Detail
- Conceptual Design
- Customer Satisfaction
- Microsoft Office