A Kforce client in Ann Arbor, Michigan (MI) is looking for a Progress Engineer with 6+ years of experience and great experience with Progress 4GL (ABL, OOABL).
- Bachelors' degree or higher in related field, such as Computer Engineering or Computer Science, plus at least 6 years of software development experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Progress 4GL (ABL, OOABL)
- Experience in Object Oriented ABL
- Progress OpenEdge database design and performance
- Experience in developing Character based applications in Progress
- Ability to write functional/detailed design specifications based on user or system requirements
- Ability to work in an agile environment
Superstar candidates will also have:
- Experience in converting application from procedural progress to Object oriented progress
- Experience in Modernizing the legacy Progress OpenEdge applications
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.