Administrative Assistant- Urbandale, IA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Administrative Assistant position for our client, John Deere, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at their location in Urbandale, IA.
Pay rate: $17.95/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday, first shift schedule
imary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Periodic travel to nearby facilities, approximately twice yearly. Contingent will either travel with a Deere FTE or drive personal vehicle
- Responsible for coordinating meetings and calendar reminders for members of Product and Precision Ag Tactical Marketing
- Meeting prep for Product and Precision Ag team, ISG marketing and staff meeting including the coordination of logistical aspects of meetings (name tags, name tents, agenda, PowerPoints) as required
- Coordinate travel for members of Product and Precision Ag Tactical Marketing
- Help Marketing employees submit information for Visa/Passport retrieval
- Managing internal SharePoint sites (permissions, adding new sites, etc.)
- Support in the administration of tactics, communication, metrics (NEW)
- Work with Supply Management to process API contracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) for Customers and Dealers
- Order supplies and other items as needed
- Collaborate with other Administrative Assistants on special projects as needed
Required Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience:
- Strong Microsoft sills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to keep information confidential
- SharePoint experience preferred
Term of Assignment:
- March 16th, 2020 through October 30th, 2020, with the possibility of extension
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Attention To Detail