Kelly Services is hiring for General Labor and Assembler positions with Great Dane Trailers in Kewanee, IL. All openings are temp-to-hire and will convert to permanent employment after a 60 day probationary period. The General Labor positions are primarily operating air or electrical power tools – saws, drills, rivet guns, impacts.
Pay Rate: $13.45/hour (14.45/ hour after 60 days)
Shift: 2nd Shift (Some 1st shift available after conversion)
3:30pm - 12:00am Monday-Friday (Some Weekends are Mandatory)
- Crawling in a trailer or up on a ladder doing some drilling.
- Building sides…dropping rivets in holes and running a squeeze unit to press those in.
- Washing down trailers in Finaling (up on a ladder, spraying the trailer down with mineral spirits and wiping it off).
- Greasing/oiling things on the Axle line…helping mount tires.
- Drilling floors…using a pogo stick type of drill.
- Working on the roof line…You’d go up some stairs, work off a platform area. The roofing comes in a big roll. You’d roll that out up there and glue and rivet it down. Use a caulking gun to do the seams.
- Some position may involve occasional lifting up to 35 lbs. There’s a lot of bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, up and down ladders, crawling in and out of trailers.
- There is a wide variety of duties as a general labor. You could be assigned different jobs and rotate based on production needs.
- The facility is not temperature controlled, it is hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
NOTE: For immediate consideration, please click apply today and contact Bryan at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Assembly Worker - Great Dane - Kewanee, IL or
As a Kelly Service employee’s, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
If you apply for this position, a Kelly recruiter will contact you directly if your skills and experience match what our clients are looking for. For immediate consideration, please click apply today and contact Bryan at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Assembly Worker - Great Dane - Kewanee, IL or
. If you’re not contacted, you’re still on our radar. Once you’ve applied for one of our jobs, or if you’ve ever worked for us before, you’re a part of our talent network, and that means all Kelly recruiters have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even further.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Study Assembly Instruction