To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 11201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Grant Manager (Government)
Kforce Finance and Accounting • New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce Inc. has a client seeking a Grant Manager (Government) in Brooklyn, New York (NY). Essential Functions:
- The Grant Manager will write, research, plan, and submit grant applications for government, foundation and corporate funding
- Manage existing grants by tracking, developing and maintaining internal reporting systems, writing reports, maintaining excellent historical records, working with staff to ensure each program is meeting proposal conditions and expectations
- Research government, foundation and corporate grant opportunities that align with overall agency long-range strategic goals
- Track federal, state and local government policy trends and developments relating to funding for employment, training and education
- Work closely with agency program managers to develop service models and appropriate collaborations and partnerships to be pursued through grants
- Attend bidders' meetings and evaluate grant applications
- Develop relationship and meet with foundations and corporate funders
- Work in partnership with the Associate Director of Grants and JVS Program Directors to develop strategies for grant submissions to Government, Foundation and Corporate entities for funding
- Develops budgets in partnership the Fiscal Department and Program Managers and understands cost allocation plans
- This position will work closely with the Associate Director of Grants to develop yearly budget projections for revenue as well as monitor and assess progress throughout the year
- This position reports to the Senior Finance Manager and CFO
- 3+ years of experience
- Not-for-profit experience
- You will need to possess strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team