$26.39 per hour
Excellent Health benefits including a company 401k plan
My client is a growing food manufacturer and they are looking to hire immediately. Qualified candidates will be reached out to quickly.
Maintenance Technician- 2 shifts
Friday-Sunday 5:00 PM-5:00 AM
Monday-Thursday 5:00 PM-5:00 AM
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with packaging / process equipment
- Properly perform preventive maintenance procedures on all packaging equipment.
- Provide direction and training to maintenance technicians, operators, production supervisors and/or contractors for repair/replacement.
- Coordinate outside resources, such as engineers, service technicians, vendors, designers, suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Assist with developing, planning, scheduling, and implementing capital projects to improve plant performance, productivity, and reliability.
- Participate and execute other duties and projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of established preventive maintenance system and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Have a basic understanding to include, but not be limited to the principles of belts, belt drives, chain drives, gearboxes, conveyors, and hydraulic systems as they pertain to packaging.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Excellent knowledge of Packaging, Processing, and industrial plant equipment
- Ability to test and troubleshoot electrical, packaging, & process equipment
- Experience with PLC’s, servo drives, controls integration, networks, and various controls software platforms
- Ability to work in cooperative atmosphere with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be required
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to apply basic math
- Safe use of tools and knowledge of lock out / tag out procedures
- Good Computer skills
- Ability to work on other shifts and work overtime as assigned
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB22585_178552
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.