CVIS Systems Administrator PACS - IS Imaging & Ancillary- Full Time- First- req8680
Orlando Health is a $3.4 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and a community-based network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient care centers across Central Florida. The organization is home to the area’s only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. More than 2,900 physicians have privileges across the system, which is also one of the area’s largest employers with more than 20,000 employees who serve more than 112,000 inpatients, more than 2.4 million outpatients, and more than 10,000 international patients each year. Additionally, Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more. Additional information can be found at [ Link removed ]
Orlando Health is seeking to hire a System Administrator CVIS/PACS who will be responsible for coordinating the operational, fiscal and human resources related to Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) and all Radiology Information technology initiatives.
Preferred Essential Functions
• Cardiology Structured Reporting configuration and testing
• AD Security and User Configuration/build
• Microsoft Visual Studio scripting/form changes
• Preferred Cardiology PACS experience (Merge, Lumedx, Phillips IntelliSpace)
• DICOM SR measurement configuration, testing, and mapping
• Windows 7 and Windows 10 experience
• Reviews log files, error logs, Event Manager, automated alerts to identify negative trends and proactively resolve issues
• Assist with end user training and answer functionality questions for cardiology and clinical staff
• Perform/verify daily system backups and system checks
• Collaborate with hospital administration to ensure operating standards, policies, and procedures to meet the needs of the organization
• Follows organization’s change control processes and procedures for change management
• Maintain RTO/RPO for system downtimes and disaster recovery
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Associate’s degree and two (2) years of directly related work experience may substitute for the Bachelor’s degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section).
• Four (4) years of related experience in radiology operations and/or healthcare project management required.
• Basic understanding of operating systems software, server-based systems, networking, data storage and Web browser use is required.
• Experience with quality control testing and change management is required.
• Act as a liaison in all digital-imaging initiatives throughout Orlando Health. Will monitor and direct the system configuration and maintenance as well as the support of day to day image workflow, archiving, auto routing, prefetching, Radiology System integration and other related activities.
• Coordinate with all Radiology Departments to ensure maximum system functionality is achieved and maintained.
• Coordinate integration of all peripheral equipment and related systems.
• Continually seek and review feedback from system users including compilation and analysis of data resulting in recommendations for procedural changes and educational programs.
• Participate in strategic planning for medical imaging initiatives.
• Participate in the development of annual operational budget relative to PACS initiative.
• Identify present and future needs for equipment installation with the Radiology management team.
• Develop operating standards, policies and procedures for PACS operations in a collaborative effort between Information Systems and Radiology.
• Coordinate and prioritize all PACS and Radiology Information System projects by coordinating resources and ensuring maximum integration of related systems.
• Oversee activities of vendors in all phases of installation and implementation of new systems.
• Coordinate all required ancillary clinical medical imaging personnel relative to PACS operation. Including interviews and establishing training/orientation programs.
• Attend seminars and training sessions necessary to maintain appropriate level of professional competence.
• Ensures all Information Services, Vendor, State and JCAHO guidelines are met and maintained.
• Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
• Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Please send applications to: [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply